Patient Resources for COVID Vaccine Injury
Learn About Vaccine Injury Treatment
This video goes over the latest data on COVID vaccine injury (and Long COVID) treatment.
Learn How the Injured are Recovering
Data on 386 patients show that 27 patients recovered. Find out what treatments they rated highly.
Odysee and Youtube Videos
- Long Haul Wiki videos
- Danice Hertz’s + Angel Lopez’s webinars for vax injured patients and practitioners
- World Council for Health and VSRF long haul videos
- Syed Haider (mostly Long COVID but he treats vax injury)
- Gez Mezinger’s Youtube channel on Long COVID
More treatment information
- Patient Experiences Protocol
- How to eat gluten-free for chronic illness
- MCAS and histamine intolerance overview
- IVIG approval resources
- Non-standard auto-antibody lab tests explained
- COVID vaccine injury primer – Dec 2022 slide presentation
- Vaccine injury survey results
- Long Haul Wiki
Tell your story
- Real Not Rare
- Can We Talk About It campaign – their submission page is here.
- German language instructions for reporting / Nebenwirkungen melden
- To report adverse events and for more places to tell your story, see the third tab in this Google Sheet.